Fendi beige monogram canvas mini baguette with low sheen stone leather strap and detail. Fendi logo buckle and concealed clasp fastener, Small interior pocket.
CONDITION: Very good condition (slight wear marks but in non-visible areas - base and interior.)
Fendi Mini Baguette
Due to our business selling preloved items and Items on consignment, in line with UK and EU law our returns policy is as follows:
- Online purchases ie purchases bought over the phone without being seen or tried, we will offer a refund on unsuitable items, providing we are notified within 7 days and the items are returned to us within 14 days of you receiving them (determined by tracking information) Please note: In the case an item has been already tried /inspected in person and then bought online Or if you see the item online but collect in person, we will not offer a refund).
- Unsuitable Items bought in store or collected from the shop, we do not offer refunds, however we will be happy to offer an exchange or credit note provided the item is returned or we are notified within 7 days of purchase. Please note: unsuitable items only notified to us within 7 days must be returned within a further 7 days ( ie.14 days from the original purchase date )
- We are unable to offer refunds or exchange/credit note on sale items, items that have been altered to fit Or on intimate goods such as pierced earrings etc due to hygiene reasons.
- If items are merely unsuitable or do not fit, all postage costs to and from buyer cannot be refunded.
- We will only offer full refund on postage/ shipping costs where the item is deemed faulty ( ie A fault not deemed original wear and tear when sold and not disclosed on the item description). We advise you to carefully read/ view product information.
- If you are outside UK and EU, please write ‘RETURNED GOODS’ clearly on package to avoid duties or taxes as they are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Please post returned items trackable, signed for and insured, to avoid the costs you may incur for lost items. We cannot take responsibility for returned lost items.
- Returned items must be in their original purchased condition unworn, with any original tags intact otherwise we will not be able to issue a refund.
- Where refunds are applicable they will be issued (excluding the original shipping cost) using your original payment method, once the refund process and payment method has been confirmed.
We can accept all major debit and credit cards PayPal, Apple pay and G pay
- Everything within the U.K. will be sent by special delivery. (unless otherwise agreed for items under £50, these may be sent Royal Mail signed for)
- All Items will be Safely and securely packaged
- International, all items under £250 will be sent by Royal Mail international tracked and signed. This usually takes around 3-5 working days for Europe and USA, depending on location, sometimes longer for other countries. Exact delivery times depend on each destination's Postal Services.
- International Items over £250 will be sent via Parcel Force / UPS or DHL therefore will incur higher shipping charges laid out by the couriers.
- Buyer is responsible for all customs charges assigned within their countries.
Our pieces are always in beautiful condition. Sometimes we fall in love with a piece for its uniqueness, history, look, colour.
Vintage items are special and one off pieces.
They have provenance and history which is sometimes reflected in their patina.
How we classify the condition of our items:
NEW - pieces that have never been worn and are in pristine condition.
MINT - pieces that in near perfect condition. They look as if they have never been worn or have been looked after exceptionally well.
EXCELLENT - pieces that look hardly used, there may be a few tiny little scratches or marks that can only be seen if you look closely and unnoticeable when worn.
VERY GOOD - pieces that look a little used, minor scratches, chips or marks from wear over the years or storage but consistent with age and with vintage items, again adds to vintage patina and charm. There will not be any structural or functional problems.
In general, where pieces are vintage they often have minor imperfections which add to their charm. It can be quite difficult to show these in photographs so please do ask if you have any doubts or would like more detail. Sometimes colours may appear different on screen due to monitor display and lighting. We try our very best to reflect every piece as accurately an honestly as we can in our photography.